Mamakoa Construction is a level 1BBEE contributor, and one of the largest black-owned, managed and controlled construction company in the country. Throughout its years of pursuing excellence, the company has successfully earned recognition as a significant player in the South African building and construction industry landscape.
Today we can boast of 100% black ownership. Mamakoa Construction plays a pivotal role in the provision of social and commercial infrastructure through its unique management capabilities, and is a contributing partner in South Africa’s transforming economy.
“It initially started as an IT company but being in the middle of the world’s worst economic recession in living memory, the tender market was exceptionally flat. We realized we had to become more proactive and create our own opportunities,” explain the director. As a result, Mamakoa Construction was established early in 2018. Lesedi Phuti Mabotja and Jusper Chivhanga joined the original team as managers in Mamakoa Construction. The structuring of the company enables Mamakoa Construction to package its service oerings to clients in a way that ensures maximum benefit and minimum hassle.
We have become a reputable company, driven by our own commitment towards social responsibility and a real return on investment for our stakeholders.
• Be a leaser in this highly completive industry of General Suppliers and Property
• To render excellent and world class service to our clients
• To be favored by Government empowerment company.
• Passion for what we do
• Excellence in performance
• Dedication and Focus
• High Ethical Standards and Morality
• Determination and resolve to succeed
• Embracing of Social Responsibility
• Community’s involvement
We believe that we can demonstrate to that our company is best placed to provide you with services of the highest quality at a competitive cost, for the following reasons:
• We are able to handle all major projects according to your specifications and provide quality services in conformity with required standards.
• We have sufficient numbers of suitably qualified staff to provide you with effective services in the shortest possible time.
• We have offices and resident staff to ensure a quick response to your requirements.
• We are committed to the upliftment of our communities.
• We can provide more than General Supplies and Building Development.